Thursday, December 10, 2009

LFG System

I have had somewhat goodluck with the new patch. I have tried the queue on Fiordin but so far no luck with any groups. I have been able to run many dungeons on my Alt Warrior. Ive leveled a total of 4 levels so far just through LFG. Most of the groups have been fairly good and easy to roll through. Of course though, there are those people who leave just in the middle of the instance. When that happens you can either choose to keep on going with just 4 people or try and find someone from the queue and keep going where you left off. All the instances ive been doing on my Warrior, have been tanking them. only 2 dungeons so far that ive been grouped into have had an undergeared healer, barely keeping up with the heals and even wiping... in RFC, with most of the group over level 16.

LFG has certainly changed how I level, I used to run all over the place doing quests here and there. Now I hang out in a Major city, just waiting for the queue.

I have completed another instance that I have never done due to the difficulty of getting there. Deadmines, It also has nice Twink gear in the dungeon, and not to difficult and long. Whats even nicer, is the buff you get from using the random LFG queue. It gives you a 5% buff to almost everything I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment