Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WC and my luck with 3.3

Ok, so Patch 3.3 has just came out and i am currently unable to log on. Over this past weekend i ran someone through WC, one of my least favorite dungeons of all time. You have to have someone in your group that knows the way around, or you will spend the next couple hours wondering around someplace you have never been in. I do have to say something good about WC though, it has some pretty nice gear to get while leveling and twinking. It has gear for pretty much every class and role their is.

Once I am able to log on with Patch 3.3, I am definitly going to check out the new LFG system. See if i have any better luck doing dungeons cross-server. My pally is still level 44, My plan for this week is to get a group for ZF using the new LFG system and see how it goes. I am curious what role will have the best experience with LFG, DPS will most likely have to wait longer, but also in my opinion, have the easiest time in the dungeons. Heals / Tanks will probably be in demand for LFG, especially coming higher levels when no Mail/Plate wearing class can just tank

No comments:

Post a Comment