Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back Again!

Hey everyone, Been a long time!
I have finished up my Paladin, Holy PvE MS, 5.6k GS, Holy PvP OS, 1k Rating in 2v2 so far.

I have been really pleased with the Pally so far, so many tricks there are and still to find, after leveling my pally, i decided to level all the other healer classes, the druid and shaman are sitting at 80, and priest at 52, BRD for 7 levels straight gets tiring after a little while.

My Shammy is definitly my Second favorite class, Paladin first. The upside to Shammy for getting into raids, is that BL gives you like an extra 300 GS! perfect if you are a little undergeared, but that raid leader really wants that Bloodlust / Heroism.

I have been messing around in PvP on my druid as well, at least for the first BG to realize im REALLY bad at druid healing, so much different than paladin healing and very hard to get used to.

I will be Blogging some more starting this week! so expect some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment